It was necessary to open a second mission in the state of Andhra Pradesh. On 27th June, 2000, with the permission of the Bishop of Vijayawada we started our presence in the village of Kottur Tadeppally near the city of Vijayawada. The Benedictine Fathers assured spiritual assistance to the sisters especially the daily Holy Mass.
Two sisters started teaching in St Benedict’s School which is run by the Benedictine Fathers. They also found time in visiting families. In 2002, we opened a clinic for the poor villagers. We noticed the need to open a home for the aged. On 8th June 2002 we began the aspirantate. In 2006 we started a home for the aged and the abandoned.
The filial houses in Kerala and in the various missions
- Archana Convent (Provincial House) Aluva
- John Antony Farina Convent - Ezhupunna
- Sacred Heart Convent, Poovar
- Maria Bhavan, Kavaraparambu, Angamaly
- Sacred Hearts Convent, Moongode
- Sacred Hearts Convent, Kuchipudi - Andhra Pradesh
- Sacred Hearts Bhavan, Vijayawada – Andhra Pradesh
- Vimal Hrudai Convent, Chatrapur - Odisha
- Sacred Hearts Convent, Hunsur - Karnataka
- Anbu Illam, Vadakarai – Tamil Nadu
- Sacred Heart Convent and Hostel, Panpoli – Tamil Nadu
- Sheoganj, Rajasthan